Sunday 1 February, 2009

Welcome to 'D' World

Hello everyone it gives me immense joy and pleasure to finally start my blog after years of reserving this blogging space (only yesterday I came across an old email welcoming me to Blogspot. It was dated Aug 2007). I still don't know where to start from. So excuse me for all the unprofessionalism (if you see any) in D World. I do repent for not being confident enough to start blogging when I first came to the US of A and share my experiences. But, this would have deduced D World into an exclusive "Devendra in America" kinda theme which I am happy that it won’t be the case now. 

 

            Writing a blog was a thing which I never considered seriously until suddenly in a very short span of time was asked my many people if I wrote a blog as they were keen on reading what I think on certain subjects/themes/issues or simply share my experiences. This suddenly caught me into a frenzy to start a blog on which I worked for about 2 weeks - finalizing the design, going through some blogs, talking with a couple of friends who are already into blogging and then finally working on the template. I would specially like to mention the name of Chaitanya Kulkarni who I bugged for perhaps a week - asking him to work on the design of D World, making him work on HTML and what not, but finally opted for making my own unique template for D World (hope you like it).

 

            The Left Side of the picture on D World has various names of me given by family, friends, well wishers and/or am known to many by it, while the right side consists of the terms which I use the most or had been phrased by me and a small corner on the top around the alphabet “D” mentions a few things which were specially named by me. Well, that was some insight into what I call D Wall people. Do search for some of D thing which you are familiar with or relate D (that’s me) with.

 

In this whole passion to start a blog, I thought there wouldn't be best time to launch it but co-incide it with celebrations of "D Fest 2009 - The Fest Goes International." Hopefully, I will try my best to update this blog as often as possible (once a week at least). D World is not a "tell all about everyone and everything by Devendra" but thoughts and issues mentioned here are not the only ones which I think about but are the ones which I want to share. And these include things which are right from personal experiences to my thoughts in things happening around me or just might be a reflection of my thoughts.

 

            Last but not least as I make my first post it’s a 100 more days from here to go with regards to my stay in the US. The celebrations for D Fest are on and D World is a part of it. Stay glued for D next post. Until then,

                                                          Bye for now

                                                           C ya

                                                           Happy Journey…cos Lifez one                                          

                                                           Gnite

 

           

 

10 comments:

Adi said...

u knw wat they say ...Der aaye durust aaye ... Welcome 2 ze wunderful wrld of blogosphere !!!!!!!!

OnTheMove said...

A nice start guru..!!!
I liked the intro post..:-)

Waiting for more..!!

dilettante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dilettante said...

oye.....u r going back just after 100 more days ????!!!!!! so lucky !!!! i dont kno how long i got 2 wait :P btw...welcome 2 the blogging world !! also i am mohona...4got 2 mention in my previous comment

Unknown said...

Very good D.......Dude...
I like it...
Design also attractive..
Best of Luck..!!!!!!

Unknown said...

otaDear Devendra,
The intro is good but i dont know whether you will ever find the time to post things related to the issues you have stated. Good Luck.
Mariappan

Anuja mestry said...

hi, its great to see ur own blog! n must appreciate all ur efforts u took for this blog. all the best, n keep it up dude.

Amit said...

Welcome to Blogosphere! Looking forward to more D-bytes ;) :P

Goswami said...

Welcome sir! hope you find this journey interesting. Happy journey ! ;)

Author said...

WELCOME TO BLOGOSPHERE! keep writing, let it flow. ALL THE BEST!